Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Its been a really bad day. They call it disappointment.

First, it was the paper. I previously typed a whole chunk out, guess I'll put it somewhere safer instead.


On top of all that, I said the vulgar word twice today. I really didn't mean to, they just slipped off my tongue and I got so disappointed with myself because I promised myself I wouldn't. I wasn't being myself at all, I let my emotions get the better of me and didn't care the heck about staying calm and composed.

At night, I also got disappointed and I'm not ever going to wait. Never. People never notice, people make empty promises, when people say things when they're busy they don't mean it. At least I managed to do some work after putting the desk right next to the door in the art room.

On my way home, my mind was blank and I just sat at the bus stop listening to the sounds of the cars zooming past me.



I don't even bother checking my phone now.

No comments: